Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Jill!!!!

Yes, I am a day late - but I DID see her yesterday!! I happened to be there when the Cub Scouts sang Happy Birthday . . . . . for some reason they were wishing her a happy 45th birthday. No idea why . . . . . *ahem*
Anyway, Jill is one of my best friends. She has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone - she is one of the most caring and loving people I have ever met. She is also patient. Very patient. She has to be to put up with the rest of us. One of the best things about Jill is that she has a good sense of humor and just ignores us. A lot.
Jill and I are very different people - and I think that is one of the best parts of our friendship - we even each other out. She is pink and girly. I am not (at all). She would do anything and everything for her kids (in a good mommy way). I force independence on mine (in a good way). She likes math and numbers. I run from them. When a child is crying, she wants to run to them and hug and kiss them while I tend to ignore the crying unless I see blood. I have calmed her down and she has made think more about things. We work well as a team!
We are Yin & Yang . . . . and for that I am eternally thankful!!!

Happy Birthday Jill!!! We love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show 'em how it's done, Jill!!

Yes, this picture is a couple years old, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment