Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

And then Spongebob and Patrick went to Jellyfish field . . . .

This video is the catalyst for starting my blog. Chris has been bugging us to put cameras around the house so we could have a reality TV show. He didn't understand why I wasn't too keen on that idea. He swears we have a goldmine with the kids - I don't disagree but I still don't want cameras around to capture the rare not-so-fun moments with my perfect little darling angels. *Ahem*
Let me set the scene . . . . . Timmy was upstairs in the spare bedroom watching TV - I assumed he was watching Spongebob. Andrew was in the great room watching Spongebob. (God forbid they watch it together but that is a different story)  No big deal, right? Well . . . . . nothing can be assumed or taken for granted in our house. Not even something as simple as watching Spongebob.
I heard Andrew talking but Tim wasn't near him and Lord knows he wasn't talking to me. I was confused (not out of the ordinary for me) so I went to investigate. I am so glad that I had my phone with me to capture this because NOBODY would have believed me. Seriously - but you can't make this stuff up . . . .
Andrew was on his walkie talkie doing play-by-play of the Spongebob episode he was watching. He was talking to Timmy . . . . who was watching the SAME episode upstairs. Yup, Andrew was telling Timmy what was happening as Timmy was watching it. The funniest part - about 5 seconds after I stopped recording, I noticed that Timmy was standing on the landing WITHOUT his walkie talkie. He said, "Ummmm Andrew, I am not using my walkie talkie." Poor Andrew, all of that for nothing!  
I tried to look at the bright side of it - maybe Andrew will grow up and be a great sports commentator. Maybe he will be the next Phil Simms and do play-by-play  . . . . Maybe he will be an auctioneer - yes, it's a stretch but other than that, I've got nothing.
Maybe - just maybe, my family is crazy.


2 comments:

  1. At least they were occupying themselves right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..Hey..Hey...What's this " Maybe" my family is "crazy" thing..... There is NO question !!!!!

    ReplyDelete