Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Throwback Thursday

I am going to try and make Thursdays my day to share some oldies but goodies! I kind of stole the idea from my friend & his finace who are blogging about their wedding - they are using Wednesday as a quote day and I thought it was a great idea!!! Plus, it's not like I am going to run out of material . . . . . **rolling my eyes**
Picture it - March 2010 . . . . beautiful and sunny Florida. Warm. Sandy. Florida-y. Lots of jetskis. I am happy to say that my mom was in the car with us so I have a witness. Credible? That is up to you to decide. 
We were driving back from the beach that my grandparents and father used to drag us to when we were little - lovely beach for adults but not so much for kids. That's is another story . . . . Anyway, all of a sudden Timmy starts talking. Shocking,  know. He was telling us that on Christmas Day back at home, we can ride jetskis in the front yard. Why????
Wait for it . . . .

Because snow is made of water and all you need is water for a jetski.

How could we argue? Seriously?
**sigh**

1 comment:

  1. ...alas, not only is this a true story, but, there are just sooooo many more that just make us go, "HUH"? What a wonderful world! xx Mom

    ReplyDelete