Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!!!!

Yes, I know this is about the kids . . . but . . . well . . . . for those that know Chris . . . . he's going to kill me for this. Plus, if it weren't for his kids, I wouldn't have nearly as much material! Not only is Chris Timmy's drum teacher (yes, we are insane) and future father-in-law but he is also one our best friends. We see him and his lovely and patient wife all of the time - over the past two years our family has expanded and now includes them (and two other familes that I need to introduce very soon).
He sent me an ecard for my birthday and I was scared to open it. I was expecting every age joke, fart refernce, and sarcastic comment possible.
But I was wrong - and ticked because now I have to be nice to him. *sigh* That is really hard. Really hard.
In all seriousness, he and I are very alike. It's scary  - and we wonder why our kids are like twins - except for that whole size difference thing with Nick and Andrew. Chris is like a brother to me. A much older brother.
He is a great person that would do anything for you and we are so lucky to be able to call him a friend.
So, Happy Birthday  - we love you!!!!
Impressive!
Old Speckled Hen, anyone?
Hopefully this font was large enough for him to read . . . .

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chris....
    As far as the first picture posted above by Kristen....didn't anyone ever tell you never to go head first into an above ground pool? ....and that is how Chris broke his neck before turning 40. Also why aren't you wearing floaties? I thought the 3ft water was over yur head??

    Love Ya Man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob - He was actually doing a Pineapple (hey - he called it that!) into the pool. Basically he was doing a front flip . . . . and then the boys were doing it.
    And the comment about the swimmies - I almost spit my soda on my computer screen!

    ReplyDelete