Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

DAYYYYYYYY-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you didn't think I could talk about him in two entries, did you!?!?! Technically this should be for a Throwback Thursday but it makes me laugh and I just mentioned poor Harry yesterday.

I love the Muppets. Seriously. I want another tattoo and I want it to be Muppet related. Jim Henson is my hero. He should be Saint Henson. I have introduced The Muppets (the REAL Muppets) to the boys. They love them, too - I feel like I have succeeded as a mom!
We bought a few seasons on DVD - and Harry Belafonte was a guest star on one of them. Timmy cracks up during this episode - seriously cracks up. One day he told me he wanted to see Harry Balls. I think my jaw dropped and my eyes bugged out of the sockets. I had NO idea what he was talking about. He asked about five more times - and I was still completely clueless.Then he started talking about watching Animal with Harry Balls - it was getting worse. I FINALLY figured out that he was talking about Harry Belafonte.

We have since asked him to NEVER talk about poor Mr. Belafonte in public.
Enjoy this classic - we just watched it and Timmy nearly peed his pants laughing! (stop laughing - he was sitting on my lap) 


3 comments:

  1. It's in the genes, we have the 'Animal at the drums' Christmas ornament....xx Mom, who can't figure out how to get a #*#% profile on theis thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I'm still laughing!!!! I'm soooooooo glad your blog will honor the two funniest little boys I know. I miss you guys like crazy. I was in Rochester last week, but did not have one minute away from family. Next time, I'm going to break away and come see you, Mimi, and your families. I love you big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Love me some Muppets! Especially the "Me & You & George" piano bit that Rolf does in the first season.

    ReplyDelete