Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Their Clubhouse

So most kids have a treehouse or fort . . . . my kids have an ottoman. Yup. An ottoman. As tempting as it may be, we don't sit on it when they are in it. I can't say the same thing for Andrew when Timmy is in it . . . . sadly, Timmy has tried to trap Andrew but Andrew sees him as a mere annoyance when lifting the top up. On the bright side, at least I know where they are . . . . . Wonder what they will do when they are too big. Well, when Andrew is too big - we won't have to worry about Timmy outgrowing it until at least college.


No comments:

Post a Comment