Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Monday, August 2, 2010

The gang

Friends . . vriend . . ami . . freund . . amico . .
cara . . amigo . . kaibigan


This is the motley crew at the beach the other day! From L-R it's Andrew, Timmy, Ty, Spencer, and Nick. Lord knows where Sofia and Brooke were at that point . . . probably picking up older men. It was actually a fairly "normal" day for us - aside from the fact that Timmy asked Jill if there are jellyfish in the water. We were at Canandaigua Lake and last I knew there hadn't been a sudden jellyfish infestation!
Anyway, this is a group of boys that does a lot together so I wanted to make sure I introduced them to you all. I should also mention that we do a lot with their parents. A few years ago I went from having two little Irish boys to having seven kids - including kids that are part Italian and part Filipino! Their births were a piece of cake . . . . and isn't is scary how they all actually look alike?? I have actually mixed up Timmy and Nick when looking at them from behind. And don't even get me started on Timmy and Sofia. Those tow deserve their own blog entry. Oi! 
If you haven't noticed, I have a slideshow on the right side of my blog - all of these lovely children are in those pictures - and I can promise more stories and pictures to come!
 

Oh - Gizzy . . . I know I said something about an entry today about boxes . . . well, that will come tomorrow!
The pictures are still on my camera and I am having trouble getting them . . .

1 comment: