Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Never fear!!! AQUAMAN is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Da Da DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Citizens of our planet, you can sleep well tonight - Aquaman is on the watch! Aquaman travels the planet with trusty goggles always ready because you never know when someone is going to throw a water balloon at you - or worse yet . . . . . use the dreaded kitchen sprayer on you!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it makes me shiver. Thankfully I am lucky enough to have given birth to Aquaman and his trusty (yet slightly shyer) cohort - Aquadude. I almost got a picture of Aquadude last night as he was getting ready for bed - he must have sensed danger because his goggles were actually in the ready position - over his eyes! The trip up to bed can be a scary one - the dogs have been sneezing a lot lately so those goggles are really needed. Aquadude must be going through an Amish phase because he saw me coming with my phone and RAN! (which is a big thing for Aquadude!)
I don't talk about being Aqua Duo's mom . . . . . would you? I mean really, think about it. Girls would constantly be camped out on your lawn waiting to catch a glimpse of the famous crime fighting team. The paparazzi would be EVERYWHERE. Our neighbors would hate us! The town would hate us -the electricity bill would be huge from those annoying spot lights needed to send the Aquasignal. Family would only come around when they needed something . . . . . friends wouldn't want to hang out because you are always worried - not to mention the high level background check needed to be part of our inner-circle. We won't even mention the full body search needed to enter our house (although some of you would like that).
So . . . . . . now you know our little secret and you can understand why I have never mentioned this before!
It's tough being the mom to a water loving and crime fighting duo!

1 comment: