Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The goodnight kiss

I just wanted to give a little insight into what we go through on a nightly basis . . . . .
Andrew wants to give Timmy a kiss goodnight. Timmy doesn't want one. Timmy wants to do booyah. Andrew doesn't. This little conundrum will typically result in Andrew trying to bribe us to hold Timmy down while Timmy runs around his room screaming to avoid being held down AND kissed. I should also mention that the dogs usually get in on the action. Abbie tries to sleep in the middle of the floor and Riley thinks it's playtime. Gotta love family time! 
This particular night, Timmy was nice and comfy in bed when Andrew decided to strike. I must point out that Timmy's room is not how it normally is - I just finished painting it and will start Andrew's room next week . . . and Andrew will be sleeping in Timmy's room. Ok - so anyway, Andrew thought he had Timmy trapped. You can't trap Timmy! Why??? Because  . . . .HHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeee'sssss TIMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!! (it's that whole superhero thing again) And also because he is faster and more nimble than Andrew - but that isn't as much fun as saying "HHHeeeeee'ssss TIMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!". Timmy literally scooted under his bed to escape. That is when I called Rich to come up.
Enjoy the entertainment!!!

4 comments:

  1. ...and THIS is why we start an hour BEFORE bedtime to give the last kiss 'goodnight' of the night. 'Gotta love these two !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks more like beating your brother with a blanket rather than kissing him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - tell me about it! That is actually tame compared to what CAN happen! Last night Timmy "rerased" Andrew's kiss. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm dying over here...so good

    ReplyDelete