Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, by now you have realized that I have . . . . . unique children. I know every child is special - but mine are unique! Unique is better than special. Unique means . . . . ok, never mind - I can't come up with anything. Stop laughing - let me see my own crazy world through my own unique rose colored glasses - but they are really blue since I don't like pink (right, Jessie!?!). It's either the rose colored glasses or a padded room - we priced it out and the glasses are cheaper (especially when parking for visitation is factored in).
Anyway . . . . . we went to the new park yesterday - who would have thought that one park in Victor would have given SO many stories? The boys and I went yesterday and word must have gotten out - the only people that we there when we arrived left right away. I would have left, too. The boys had the WHOLE park to themselves - which meant they got to argue even more about being in each other's way. Fun times!
This park has some exercise equipment - remember Andrew trying to make his legs grow wider? Now here comes some technical talk so try and keep up . . . . It also has those black things with the funny non-skid tops that look like you should sit and relax for a minute but really you are supposed to jump around on them. (and for those old enough, I hope you have the House Of Pain song in YOUR head, too. You are welcome.)
Timmy was hopping all over them (gazelle like) and trying to make patterns in his mind. He wouldn't stop . . .
So I asked what he was doing. I am so lucky that cell phones have advanced - so it's easier to get proof of my unique children.
Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw those legs grow an inch right before my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our gene pool....I distinctly remember him saying, " Nana, Daddy moved my bike seat up. Now I'm taller." On the other hand, Andrew will be eye to eye with me soon......TOOOOOOO FAST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete