Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Friday, August 27, 2010

What a corn dog!

The other night at dinner we were talking about how Timmy would be buying his lunch at school. Believe it or not, it's actually cheaper - not to mention easier - for then to buy than for me to pack it. Did I mention that it's easier? They have fairly healthy lunches and we can check on them and what they buy (Andrew hasn't figured it out yet - he thinks we have spies!). Have I mentioned the fact that it's soooooooooo much easier to have them buy?!?! Can ya tell that I am lazy? I am all about ease in the morning - there are days when Andrew was lucky if I remembered his snack and clothes . . . let alone a lunch!
Andrew decided to start listing all of the things that Timmy can get . . . popcorn chicken, pizza, plain peanut butter sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, hot dogs, corn dogs . . . . wait - WHAT? Back the bus up . . . corn dogs? Since when did he start eating corn dogs? Seriously? Corn dogs?
Yup, corn dogs. But wait . . . . . it gets better. The logical assumption that one would make is that someone orders a corn dog because they want to, well, eat a corn dog. He didn't technically eat the corn dog. Nope. My genius of a son specifically ordered a corn dog so he could have a hot dog. But wait, I am sure you are asking about the stick to the roof of your mouth corntastic coating . . . I did! (In the interest of full disclosure - I have never had a corn dog or even the desire to have one)
Instead, Einstein peeled off the corntastic coating. Yup - peeled it like a banana. Just so he could have a hot dog. Some would say it was a great way to think outside the box - wonderful problem solving skills. He would make any parent proud!


I should also mention that PLAIN hot dogs were also being served for lunch that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment