Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Classic Timmy

Timmy is a book of quotes - the king of one-liners. We call them Timmyisms and life wouldn't be the same without them (it would be much more normal though . . . . but normal is over-rated). It might surprise some of you to learn that Timmy basically came out of the womb talking. No, really - he did. Ask the doctor! When he was born he actually said, "Heeeeeeeeeeeerrrreee'sssssssssssssss TIMMY!". Honest!
This spring he did something that only Timmy would do (sadly, I can't remember what) and I asked him why . . . his response? "Because I'm TIMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!"

So back to classic Timmy . . . . here are just a few of his finer one-liners:
I am upspidedown!!! (he could live upside down . . . . I swear he is a bat!)
I can do it my by self! (stomping off - he is so like his father . . .*whistling* while I walk quietly away)
Duck . . . Duck . . . . OOOSE!
Did you see that michaelcycle?

Here is one of my favorites! We tried for MONTHS to teach him to say Andrew - and it usually went like this:
Say "AND"
--AND
Say "DREW"
--DREW
Say ANDREW
"AHDEN!"

On a side note - I think our spell check is going to self-destruct from writing this blog!

Now, if you need me, I will be mourning Kermit The Frog . . . . . his memorial service will be tomorrow's blog.

1 comment: