Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy (belated) Birthday Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I feel bad - I am a day late!!! To be fair, I did see Jennifer yesterday and wished her a happy birthday . . . I just didn't get a chance to get on here. We have been busy painting and painting and painting . . . .

Jennifer has become one of my best friends - she is patient (well, duh - she is married to Chris), level-headed, logical, patient, kind, willing to do anything for you, did I say patient? She is also an amazing PT - and always willing to answer questions . . . .
She is also patient. Very patient. Not only is she married to Chris, but she birthed Sofia. 


So . . . . a VERY happy birthday, Jennifer!! I love ya!

(Have I mentioned that she is patient?)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Jen.....You are a beautiful person---inside and out, and I'm so happy to call you, "family". I just don't understand why Kristin emphasized your extreme patience..heck I know Nicholas, Sofia, and Chris pretty well, and .........ah, NEVER MIND!!! xxoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...yes she is very patient! Love you Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete