Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!!!

Jenn is another person that has become one of my closest friends . . . like a younger sister! (Sorry - I couldn't resist) When she and Tom moved in, it didn't take long to realize that we would all become good friends. She is funny, kind, and would do anything for you - I have never hesitated to call her if we needed help with anything. We were honored to be invited to their wedding and I was lucky enough to be there when Jenn, her sister, and the girls got ready. There aren't many people I would be willing to do that with - I would feel in the way or uncomfortable. Not with Jenn. I felt like part of the family and it has only gotten better! I think that there is a path in the street worn down between our houses.
She has become my lifting partner and I can't thank her enough for giving me the extra push at 6:00 in the morning . . . . we help each other stay awake and "motivated". Thanks - even though I curse you out each leg day!                             

I hope you have a wonderful day - you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS - Is that a snake behind you?
Snake? What snake? I just felt like going for a run . . . yes, in flip flops!

No comments:

Post a Comment