Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Peace out!

I think I mentioned before that Timmy is taking drum lessons . . . yes, we are insane - but you either already knew that or are learning that now. The kid will drum ANYTHING - the table, stairs, cups, his chest . . . even his brother's head. Unlike my lovely father, he is actually pretty good and can follow a beat.
For his birthday I decided to get him some sticks and a practice pad (trying to discourage the drumming on the head!) and Chris has given him some lessons. He LOVES it. He is a great suck up, too - he will tell people that Chris is his favorite drummer and Phil Collins is his next favorite. He did that at Guitar Center and the poor kid working there was clueless - he was trying to figure out a famous drummer named Chris! I had to explain and he didn't seem as entertained as I was. Yup, he is smooth!
So, here is one of the many videos that we have of him drumming - it's from the same night that Andrew "had a mosquito" on his head . . . . .


Now we have to convince the boys that Derek Trucks doesn't give private guitar lessons . . . . . all while teaching them how to play the theme to Star Wars on the piano. It can get pretty loud in our house!

2 comments:

  1. .....and, it's all about that 'different drummer', that both Tims follow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's definitely talented - hope you like percussion:)

    ReplyDelete