Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Ahden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow . . . I can't believe we let him live - errrr, I mean I can't believe Andrew is seven!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the good old days when we wondered if he would ever talk? Now we wonder if he will ever STOP talking! (no comments from the peanut gallery) He can argue his way out of anything - and he makes total sense. I hate it when my child can use basic logic to outsmart me. It isn't fair!
Audition for the Sesame Street Bouncer
I would love to say that he was our bouncing little boy but weighing in at 8lb 15 oz two weeks early  . . . . well, he was never little. In fact we called him our beluga when I was pregnant. Now we just call him Rainman. Man is he going to be ticked when we let him watch the movie!! Wonder how much therapy will be in a few years?? It may sound mean, but this boy loves numbers. I am willing to loan him out to anyone heading to Atlantic City or Vegas - just call! Remind me later to share the story about how he figured out there are 72 hours in three days. I can't answer his  questions anymore - so I lie. (joking) (sort of)
Florida 2010
We are (usually) proud to tell people that he belongs to us - the other times we tell people his last name is either Smith or Colella. Seriously, he is a great kid - and smarter than us so we have to be nice to him. We are truly proud of him. I am not sure what makes me more proud - his compassion or sarcasm. Either way . . I love him SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! (and I promise to stop calling him Sweet Pea on the baseball field)
By the way, green is Andrew's favorite color . . . . and soon I will be painting his room GREEN - not green, but GREEN. Wish me luck!
Oh - you are probably wondering where 'Ahden' came from - well wonder no more! Timmy couldn't say Andrew for a bit so he called him Ahden!

2 comments: