Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Riddle me this

So last night I was dutifully painting away in Andrew's room - minding my own business and trying to explain why mommy doesn't need help. The boys finally got the idea and left me alone (I am sure it had nothing to do with me shoving them out, closing the door, and locking it).
A little while later Timmy came back upstairs with his mp3 player and earbuds. He was happily singing away . . . sadly it was a Kidzbop Christmas song. The next song that came on was "Eye of the Tiger". It's one of his favorite songs and loves to sing along and play it on Guitar Hero. He chilled out in his room for a few minutes and then came RUNNING to Andrew's room . . . . .
"MOMMY!!!!!!!!! Guess what!?!? They are singing eye of the TIGER! Not eye of the TIRED!"
Seriously.
The night would have been fine if he had just left me with that Timmyism . . . . but he is an overachiever! 
Just before bedtime, the boys were playing pirates in Timmy's room. I was still painting away (I know you are jealous). Andrew left for a minute so Timmy used that opportunity to visit with me. I know, I am such a lucky mommy. He came in with an eye patch and said, "Argh my words!"
Huh?
I said, "Do you mean MARK my words?"
*crickets*
Timmy: "OH!!!!!! That's what they say?"
*banging head on wall*
Seriously.

Oh - and as a little bonus . . . . . see the flower/sun thingy on his shirt? How could you miss it!?! Anyway, he made it at Vacation Bible School and so his name is on it. I asked him why he was wearing it.

Wait for it . . . .

"In case I forget my name!"

**sigh**


                                                                                                            
                                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. You mean it's NOT "Eye of the TIRED"? He never ceases to amaze me....

    ReplyDelete