Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nicholas . . . . I am electrocuting your butt!


Really?

And that, my friends would be the perfect example of why I am starting a blog. That was the comment of the night from Timmy to one of his best friends. We all (Rich, my parents, and Nick's parents - if you don't know them already, you will get to know Chris & Jennifer very well through this little blog) all looked at each other and just shook our heads. What else could we do? We had already laughed at my two little Einsteins when we noticed them wildly shaking their heads back and forth . . . . we made the mistake of assuming they were trying to get water out of their ears. Nope - that would make WAYYYY too much sense. Guess what they were doing? Go ahead . . . . guess.
Give up?
Missing a few members of the gang . . .
We did. They were trying to drool. Yes, you read right - drool. No, I am not kidding - how could I make that up? Plus, I have 5 witnesses and we weren't drinking (although I think we may have needed to start at that point).
Don't worry - the fun didn't end there!!!!!!! No way! A little later, I saw Andrew using the water gun to shoot water down the front of Nick's bathing suit. Timmy was next - and then Nick had Andrew squirt it down the back of his suit. That was after they realized that they have "emergency bathing suits". You just did the dog head tilt - didn't you? We did. They were making their suits bubble up and then punch them down. In 20 years when we don't have grandkids, we will know why!
And for those of you who know Sofia (Nick's sister and Timmy's future wife) - she wasn't an innocent bystander in any of this. I think she changed more times than Celine Dion during a concert (like that, Chris?!?). Plus, her bathing suit top wouldn't stay up - not that she cared. She also came out to inform me that Timmy couldn't find his underwear. I chose not to ask too many questions.

Welcome to my little blog . . . . I have more wonderful stories to share!
Yup, really.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe Will can teach them - he drools all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better person to start a blog--we miss those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine - I know!!! Not long ago we were actually saying that we need to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete