Welcome!!!!!!!

Welcome to my blog. It has become therapy for me and I hope you laugh and cry when reading it. Why cry? Because that is what I want to do on a daily basis because I am either laughing hysterically or becuase I don't know what else to do and murder is still illegal! Enjoy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SuperTimmy!

Bet you didn't know that before Aquaman came to town, we had SuperTimmy! He was the younger version of Aquaman - kind of an Aquaman-in-training idea. His main goal was to free young toddlers and their stuffed animals from the nasty confines of their jails (or, as mean moms and dads call them - cribs)! He was able to scale the side of a crib in mere seconds - without making a sound!!!!!!!!!
No - really, he could. Guess how we found out? When he came down from his nap one day - he has JUST turned two. On his own. With the crib side still up. Trust me - I checked. It was still up and no chairs are near his crib. Andrew hadn't had time to build a staircase, either. He was super quiet about it, too - I hadn't heard ANYTHING. I took him back up and asked him to show me what he did. The little stinker happily climbed back INTO his crib to show me how he climbed OUT of it. I was standing right next to him and still didn't hear anything.
Then he thought it was a game - and he used the opportunity to show Andrew how to do it. I know you will find this hard to believe, but Andrew (even at 3) isn't as light on his feet as Timmy. He had no trouble with the climbing aspect but he wasn't fooling anyone with the fact that he was doing it. I think it registered as a 3.2 on the Richter Scale.
The climbing continued for a couple of weeks (yes, we allowed it - he liked it and well, it was funny) until we changed his crib into the dreaded toddler bed. Which (of course) he feel out of numerous times - but never woke up when he did. That noise sounded like a herd of elephants was jump-roping in Timmy's room. It didn't take long for him to turn his toddler bed into a piece of gymnastics equipment. He only used the toddler bed while Rich's dad made a real bed (queen sized) for him. And we all know what kind of flips he does on his bed now . . . . .  *sigh*

Almost there . . .

TAAA-DAAAAAAA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment